Anti-stress Zylkene Capsules
When your dog is in a situation that is unfamiliar, it can cause stress and anxiety for your pet. Dogs can find a wide range of circumstances confusing or frightening, including travelling, moving house, a change of owner, a new addition to the family, or loud noises such as fireworks or thunderstorms. You can help your dog to cope with these situations by using Zylkene – a completely natural supplement.
Zylkene is made from an active ingredient derived from milk that is also created in the gut of newborn puppies when they digest their mother’s milk. This ingredient has a relaxing, calming effect on your dog, without any side-effects. Zylkene is non-addictive. The water-soluble powder can be fed to your dog in capsule form, or the capsule can be broken open so that the powder can be sprinkled onto your dog’s food, or dissolved in a drink. The 225mg dose is ideal for medium-sized dogs weighing 10-30kg, to increase wellbeing at difficult times.
Zylkene Capsules 225mg Dog at a glance:
- Food supplement for medium-sized dogs, weighing 10-30kg
- Gives your dog a sense of calm and reduces anxiety in stressful situations
- Natural effects: active ingredient derived from milk, with no side-effects and non-addictive
- Ideal for use in situations that are unfamiliar for your dog: promotes a sense of wellbeing and relaxation during travel, or a change of environment
- Easy dosage: water soluble powder in capsule form, can be fed as a capsule, like a treat or the powder can be mixed in with food or water
- No preservatives
- Reliable production: Manufacturer with 80 years of experience in developing innovative remedies for animals
Recommended daily amount:
Please note: This product is sourced in France. It may not include dosage advice in English. Please click on the “Feeding Guide” tab above for detailed dosage information. To download or print these instructions please click on the “Further Information” tab.