Bayvarol Strips are a parasiticide for the diagnosis and control of flumethrin sensitive Varroa mites on bees.
1 strip contains 3.6 mg Flumethrin.
Dangerous parasites such as varroa mites can weaken bee colonies significantly causing honey production to plunge. Bayer has developed Bayvarol, offering dual purpose protection against mite infestation. First, a quick and easy test indicates the level of infection. Then, treatment ensures that bees get effective protection against varroa mites without unnecessary impact on their natural honey production.
- Easy diagnosis and effective control of Varroa mites.
- The active ingredient is highly effective against mites but harmless to bees (one strip contains only 3.6mg of the active ingredient).
- The bees themselves rapidly distribute the active ingredient by physical contact.
- Convenient handling; single treatment is sufficient.
- The long-lasting effect ensures that even the mites hatching from the sealed brood after the start of the treatment are destroyed.
- Reinfesting mites are killed for the treatment duration of 8 weeks.
Do not use it during the honey period.
For storage suitable stores with adequate product-reception volume must be used.
During handling local official regulations must be observed in order to avert impairment of water by the product.
Shelf life – 2 years from the date of production.