Canina Petvital Arthro-Tabletten is a unique herbal supplement using cypress milkweed (Euphorbia typorissias), comfrey (Symphytum) and willow (Salix) to strengthen the ligamentous apparatus, stimulate bone tissue growth and eliminate inflammation in the joints and ligaments.
Why to buy?
- It has a beneficial effect on the metabolism in the articular apparatus.
- It slows down the aging process of the joints, restores the ionic balance in the bone tissue, increases the elasticity of the ligaments, restores the elasticity of the cartilage tissue.
- Recommended for dogs with increased stress on joints, ligaments and tendons.
- The medicinal plants that make up Canina Petvital Arthro-Tabletten have anti-inflammatory, analgesic effects in arthritis, tendonitis, myositis, rheumatism.
- Promotes better regeneration of bones, cartilage, tendons in case of fractures, dislocations and sprains.
Composition: herbal medicinal collection (Euphorbia cyparissias, Symphytum and Salix) vitamins (E, B1), microelements (iron, copper, zinc). Herbal Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Cellulose, Willow Bark (Salix), Comfrey Root (Symphytum), Euphorbia.
- For puppies and kittens – 1 tablet per 10 kg of body weight, 2 times a day for 1 month. The course must be repeated after 6 months.
- Adult dogs and cats – 5 tablets per 10 kg of body weight per day, the course of use is 3 months. In the future, the course must be repeated every year.