Dekasept drops ear (decamethoxin), 20 ml (10ml*2pcs)
Dekacept ear drops contain:
- active substance (decamethoxine) – 0.1%;
- excipients – up to 100%.
Indications for use
- acute and chronic inflammation of the external and middle ear;
- complex treatment of purulent-inflammatory complications of the skin;
- hygienic processing of ears;
- preventive treatment of injection sites.
Decacept drops are prescribed for 3-6 drops in a pre-cleaned diseased ear 3-4 times a day until complete recovery. The course of treatment is 7-10 days
Slight opalescence (turbidity) is allowed, which does not reduce the activity and therapeutic effect of the drug.
Sensitivity to the components of the drug.
Vials of 10 ml. with a dropper cap.
Store in the manufacturer’s packaging, in a place protected from light at a temperature from 5 °C to 30 °C.
3 years from the date of manufacture.