Dolvit Cayenne COPROPHAGIA Complementary feed, 90 tablets
STOP eating stool
Dolvit Cayenne is a dietary supplement for dogs with coprophagia. Coprophagy – eating feces by dogs – is a common complaint among owners, leads to gastrointestinal disorders, parasite infections, promotes the transmission of infectious diseases. One of the reasons for the development of this pathology is the lack of certain substances in the body. Dolvit Cayenne supplement contains carefully selected components: vitamins, minerals, digestive enzymes, probiotics and substances of plant origin, regular intake of which will help eliminate this problem.
- dogs up to 10 kg of body weight – 1 tablet per day;
- dogs 10-20 kg body weight – 2 tablets per day;
- dogs 20-30 kg body weight – 3 tablets a day;
- dogs over 30 kg of body weight – 4 tablets a day.
*Kilograms to a Pounds conversion table
|Kilograms (kg)||Pounds (lb)||Pounds+Ounces
|0.1 kg||0.220 lb||0 lb 3.527 oz|
|1 kg||2.205 lb||2 lb 3.274 oz|
|5 kg||11.023 lb||11 lb 0.370 oz|
|10 kg||22.046 lb||22 lb 0.740 oz|
Ingredients: 1 tablet
- Vitamins: Vitamin B1 0.4 mg
- Stabilizers of intestinal flora: 4b1705 Enterococcus faecium (NCIMB 10415) 6 * 108 CFU
- 1k-Enzymes: Amylase 680 j.Ph.Eur.
- Lipase 470 j.Ph.Eur.
- Proteases 48 j.Ph.Eur.
- Ph.Eur.U – trypsin inactivating unit of the European Pharmacopoeia
Crude protein 17%, crude fiber 7%, oil and crude fat 0.1%, crude ash 35.4%, calcium 4.8%, phosphorus 2%, sodium 0.7%
Dry brewer’s yeast, Schidiger yucca extract, calcium diphosphate, plant products (pepper, parsley), flax seeds, magnesium stearate, vitamins, beta-1,3 / 1,6-glucan