8in1 Excel Multi Vitamin Senior multivitamins for older dogs, 70 tablets
Multivitamins SUPPLEMENTS FOR DOG
8in1 Excel Multi Vitamin Senior is a comprehensive vitamin and mineral supplement specifically formulated to meet the needs of the aging body. A balanced formula of essential vitamins and minerals helps prevent nutritional deficiencies and supports the immune system, which is especially important for aging dogs.
- Contains the optimal ratio of vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Recommended for dogs over 7 years of age to maintain health and activity.
- Replenishes nutritional deficiencies in the diet.
- Developed taking into account all age-related changes in metabolism. In dogs older than 7 years, the need for minerals gradually decreases, but the need for fatty acids, which are necessary to combat age-related skin and coat problems, increases. In addition, with age, the body’s ability to absorb vitamins decreases, metabolic processes slow down.
- Supports weakened immunity with age, protects against stress, ensures stable functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, improves the condition of the skin and coat.
- Regular use of the complex helps the body to better absorb vitamins and speeds up metabolism. Thanks to this, the dog leads a more active lifestyle.
- Contains natural antioxidants and vitamin C to support the immune system to meet the specific needs of older dogs.
- The product was developed with the participation of veterinarians.
Ingredients: yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), wheat germ meal, dicalcium phosphate 2-hydrate, fish meal, lactose, glycerin, safflower oil, stearic acid, sodium chloride, silicon dioxide, skimmed milk powder, whey powder. Does not contain artificial colors and preservatives
Analytical ingredients: protein 23.0%, crude fat 5.5%, crude fiber 0.5%, ash 23.0%, moisture 8.0%.
|Vitamins and trace elements:||per 1 kg|
|Vitamin A||700000 IU|
|Vitamin D3||80,000 IU|
|Vitamin E||1700 mg|
|Vitamin B1||640 mg|
|Vitamin B2||770 mg|
|Vitamin B6||77 mg|
|Vitamin B12||180 mg|
|Vitamin C||2600 mg|
|A nicotinic acid||9000 mg|
|Folic acid||27 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||420 mg|
- This drug can be given alone or mixed with food while feeding the dog.
- Daily dose for dogs less than 4 kg – 1/2 tablet, for dogs from 4 to 20 kg – 1 tablet, for dogs over 20 kg – 2 tablets.
- The course of application is 1 month.
*Kilograms to a Pounds conversion table
|Kilograms (kg)||Pounds (lb)||Pounds+Ounces
|0.1 kg||0.220 lb||0 lb 3.527 oz|
|1 kg||2.205 lb||2 lb 3.274 oz|
|5 kg||11.023 lb||11 lb 0.370 oz|
|10 kg||22.046 lb||22 lb 0.740 oz|