VetExpert ArthroVet HA Complex
VetExpert ArthroVet HA Complex (Arthrovet Complex) is used for dogs, both for the prevention and treatment of disorders of normal function of articular cartilage and joints. Recommended for both young growing animals and older animals suffering from osteoarthritis.
ArthroVet Complex HA / ArthroVet Complex with hyaluronic acid
Designed for dogs in need of normalization, recovery, maintenance of joint function and cartilage.
Extracts of fragrant martini (Harpagophytum procumbens), avocado and soybeans – 300 mg, glucosamine hydrochloride – 300 mg, chondroitin sulfate – 30 mg, hyaluronic acid – 7 mg, hyaluronic acid – 7 mg, L-pictureinine 30 mg, magnesium gluconate – 8.5 mg, glucone – 7 mg, vitamin C – 25 mg.
- crude protein – 12.20%,
- crude fat – 6.62%,
- raw ash – 2.74%,
- crude fiber – 21.30%,
- humidity – 4%.
Indications for use:
- The period of growth of puppies – the formation of cartilage tissue weight gain, increasing the load per unit joint area
- Differences in the rate of development of joints and bones, the need for optimal or advanced growth of cartilage
- Osteoarthritis at any age (inflammatory disease accompanied by degenerative changes in the joints)
- Arthritis, arthrosis
- High load on the extremities, including malformations
- Support and restoration of musculoskeletal functions in dogs
- Restoration of cartilage and bone tissues after injuries of the musculoskeletal system
- Restoration of sliding function of articular surfaces
- Prevent the destruction of cartilage
- Coenzyme action in the process of collagen synthesis
- Hydration and restoration of normal synovial fluid viscosity
- Body weight optimization
- Anti-inflammatory effect on joints and surrounding soft tissues
- Analgesic and anti-edematous effect
- Antioxidant action
- Prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system
Properties of active substances:
Glucosamine stimulates the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans, components of the intercellular matrix of cartilage, providing cartilage elasticity and normalization of the sliding function of articular surfaces, prevents the destruction of cartilage, restores articular cartilage.
Chondroitin and hyaluronic acid normalize metabolism in cartilage, promote hydration and restore normal viscosity of synovial (joint) fluid, increasing the elasticity of joint surfaces and joint resistance to damage during exercise.
The complex of extracts of fragrant martini, avocado and soybeans has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect on joints and surrounding soft tissues, inhibits the formation of inflammatory agents, has analgesic and anti-edematous effect.
Vitamin C and manganese are involved in the synthesis of proteins of the intercellular matrix of cartilage: they act as coenzymes in the synthesis of collagen in articular cartilage and thus support the formation of organic components of cartilage. Vitamin C neutralizes the destructive effects of free radicals on the joints.
L-carnitine helps to optimize body weight, is involved in the breakdown of fatty acids in cells, as a result of which fatty acids are converted with the release of energy and do not accumulate in adipose tissue, which reduces the mechanical load on the joints.
The recommended daily dose is 1 tablet for every 20 kg of body weight. For prophylactic purposes, the dosage is reduced by half.
It can be taken whole or crushed, during or between meals. If the dosage per day involves the use of several tablets, the daily dose can be divided into 2 or 3 doses. To achieve the optimal effect, it is recommended to use the drug for 1 to 3 months, in cases of chronic diseases – up to 6 months without a break. Before using or increasing the duration of the drug, it is recommended to consult a veterinarian, who may change the dosage and method of use according to the individual characteristics of the animal.
In a dry place at room temperature (not above + 25 ° C).