CANVIT CHONDRO MAXI supplements for joint health DOGS, 333 tablets
Сhondroitin, glucosamine, collagen SUPPLEMENTS FOR DOGS
Canvit Chondro Maxi is a vitamin and mineral complex for joint regeneration and improvement of mobility in dogs weighing more than 25 kg.
The Canvit Chondro Maxi complex has been developed for the regeneration of articular cartilage of young dogs of large breeds, service dogs, for older dogs, as well as as a preventive measure. The drug contains glucosamine and chondroitin, which are the main components of synovial fluid, which serves as a lubricant for the cartilage joint and helps to strengthen it.
In addition, glucosamine sulfate has anti-inflammatory effects and facilitates wound healing. This drug is suitable for all dogs who have problems with the musculoskeletal system. The drug is used as a dietary supplement to the main diet and strengthens the joints and cartilage of the animal, helping to recover from joint injuries and tendon sprains.
The composition of the drug includes magnesium, which is part of bone tissue and is one of the main elements of neuromuscular excitability because its deficiency adversely affects the health of the dog.
Canvit Chondro Maxi is a source of complex joint nutrition for growing and healthy dogs. It regenerates and protects cartilage and ligaments and improves the mobility of joints as they develop, grow, and are subjected to normal everyday stresses.
Articular cartilage has limited potential for self-renewal and regeneration. With age, it begins to break down and become damaged. Slowing the breakdown of articular cartilage and improving its ability to regenerate is achieved by supplying the joints with the building blocks of cartilage in the form of joint nutrition. The elementary components of cartilage and joint structures are glucosamine, chondroitin, and collagen.
Chondroitin sulphate binds water, maintains the elasticity of cartilage, and blocks enzymes that damage cartilage. Glucosamine sulphate stimulates the metabolism of chondrocytes and slows cartilage degeneration. Type II collagen protects the strength and elasticity of cartilage and joint structures. Vitamin C is essential for the metabolism of collagen and protects cells against oxidative damage.
Advantages of use:
Canvit Chondro Maxi contains chondroprotective and biologically active substances: chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine sulfate, collagen, vitamin C, and trace elements in organic chelated form.
Strengthens joints, increases their mechanical strength, nourishes ligaments and tendons, improves mobility.
- Indicated for dogs at risk or already showing symptoms of impaired motor function.
- Contains chondroprotective and biologically active substances: chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine sulfate, collagen, vitamin C, and trace elements in organic chelate form. Nourishes strengthens cartilage and also provides elasticity to the joints.
- Strengthens joints, increases their mechanical strength, nourishes ligaments and tendons, improves mobility.
- Can be used in actively growing puppies and juniors of large breeds, having previously discussed this with a veterinarian.
Guaranteed analysis: protein 20.5%, fat 2%, fiber 7%, ash 15%.
Composition per 1 kg: glucosamine sulfate 70,000 mg, chondroitin sulfate 42,000 mg, collagen hydrolyzate 100 g, vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 3,500 mg, vitamin C 7,000 mg, biotin 100 mg, niacinamide 1,500 mg, manganese chelate 260 mg, magnesium 1500 mg, selenium chelate 2 mg, magnesium chelate 1700 mg, antioxidants, dry lactose, dry yeast, wheat starch, calcium dihydro orthophosphate, poultry meat flour.
- Tablets can be given directly from the hand or added to food, after grinding.
- Prophylactic dose – 0.5 tablets per day per 10 kg of body weight.
- For active joint regeneration – 1 – 1.5 tablets per day per 10 kg of weight.
- The course of application is 8 – 10 weeks. After 3 months, the course can be repeated.
*Kilograms to a Pounds conversion table
|Kilograms (kg)||Pounds (lb)||Pounds+Ounces
|0.1 kg||0.220 lb||0 lb 3.527 oz|
|1 kg||2.205 lb||2 lb 3.274 oz|
|5 kg||11.023 lb||11 lb 0.370 oz|
|10 kg||22.046 lb||22 lb 0.740 oz|