Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-On – 4 pipettes
Multifunctional monodose skin care for all skin and hair types
Essential 6® is the place. 1 point dermo-cosmetic product for dogs and cats that provides a simple and effective solution to skin imbalances (also called keratoseborrheic disorders or problems) and their consequences: dull or brittle hair, dry or oily hair, bad odors, etc.
Patented Essential 6® stain is patented and has no added fragrances, delivering no less than six different effects in one product:
• restores skin hydration, enhancing skin barrier function,
• enhances hair shine,
• reduces hair loss (outside of seasonal shedding) and supports hair growth …
• reduce scale and dandruff,
• deodorize, respecting the smell of the animal,
• protect through its antioxidant activity.
With a simple action of 2 seconds per week, an Essential 6® stain reduces shampoo frequency and replaces your daily intake of essential fatty acids (omega 6-3).
Break and remove the top of the pipette by bending it forward and back once, pull the animal’s hair to the side and apply the entire Essential 6® surface between the animal’s shoulders on one or two spots, directly on the skin. For optimal and long-term results, it is recommended to start with an initial course of treatment for 2 consecutive months, using one pipette per week, and then 1 pipette every 2 weeks, as a regular and continuous treatment, if necessary. No massage required; a biodiffusion agent will distribute the product evenly throughout the animal’s body. It is not recommended to bathe the animal for 2 days before and 2 days after application. There is no incompatibility in the case of combined use with any other “point” product.
The innovative Essential 6® spot-on formula is carefully selected with 100% natural active ingredients: a synergy of 10 essential oils (clove, camphor, hoteria, rosemary, turmeric, oregano, lavender, mint, tea tree and cedar). ), hemp oil and neem oil, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Essential 6® gives your belly a pleasant scent in rainy weather.
- In hot weather, when the animal is exposed to the sun and various environmental factors, Essential 6® stain allows the animal to maintain a good level of skin hydration.
- Clinical studies were carried out by veterinarians in 7 countries on 210 dogs and 79 cats. After one month of treatment, significant improvement was found on several criteria:Percentage change between D0 and D28
Dogs Cat Fur shine: + 80% Fur shine: + 76% Hair loss: -65% Hair loss: -53% Dandruff: -79% Dandruff: -79% Deodorizing effect: + 70% Balancing effect: + 74% Balancing effect (reduction of oily / greasy or
dry skin): + 74%