Hormeel Solution FOR Injection amp. 25 ml (5ml*5pcs)
The solution is clear and colorless.
1 ampoule (5 ml) of the drug contains active substances (g):
- Senecio nemorensis fuchsii D3 – 0.0025;
- Acidum nitricum D4 – 0.0025;
- Erigeron canadensis D3 – 0,0025;
- Moschus moschiferus D6 – 0.0025;
- Vibumun opulus D3 – 0,0025;
- Pulsatilla pratensis D4 – 0,0025;
- Cyclamen europaeum D4 – 0.0025;
- Strychnos ignatii D6 – 0.0025;
- Capsella bursa-pastoris D3 – 0.0025;
- Aquilegia vulgaris D4 – 0,0050;
- Cypripedium lanceolata var. pubescens D8 – 0.0050;
- Origanum majorana D4 – 0,0050;
- Myristica fragrans D6 – 0,0050;
- Sepia officinalis D6 – 0,2500;
- Calcium carbonicum Hahnemanni D8 – 0.0050.
D is the degree of potentiation of the homeopathic ingredient.
Excipients: water for injections, sodium chloride.
The action of the drug is due to the presence of homeopathic ingredients and the principle of action of all homeopathic remedies.
Treatment of animals, in a complex of therapeutic measures, in functional disorders of the female cycle, chronic endometritis, pyometra, false pregnancy, nymphomania.
Apply the drug intramuscularly, intravenously, subcutaneously or intradermally in single doses (for animals, 1 time per day, ml):
- horses, cattle – 10.0;
- pigs, sheep, goats – 3.0-5.0;
- dogs weighing more than 25 kg – 4.0;
- cats, dogs weighing up to 25 kg – 2.0;
- puppies, kittens, rodents – 1.0.
In the presence of acute symptoms, this dose should be re-administered after 4 days and, if necessary, after 20 days.
Do not use in animals with hypersensitivity to the components of the drug!
Glass ampoules, volume 5 ml, 5 or 50 pcs. in blisters enclosed in cardboard boxes.
In a dry dark place, away from sources of electromagnetic radiation, at a temperature of 15 to 25 ºC.
Keep out of reach of children!
Special warnings for persons and service personnel
Do not cut the ampoule with the drug! Shake at an angle to the head, shake slightly to remove the drug and break off, pressing away from the colored mark. Discard the glass residue from the ampoule.
Shelf life of the drug – 5 years.
For use in veterinary medicine!
There are no reviews yet.