Ivermectin 3.5 Powder Dewormer antiparasitic (Ivomec), 10 g
Kills Worms ● ticks ● skin parasites ● fleas
Active ingredient: Ivermectin granules 3,5 mg/g
1 g of the drug contains:
ivermectin – 3.5 mg
Light yellow powder, microgranular, odorless.
Ivermectin is a mixture of two semi-synthetic avermectin derivatives, which belong to macrocyclic lactones. Stimulates the release of the neurotransmitter inhibition of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), blocks the transmission of nerve impulses through the interneurons of the ventral nerve trunk of nematodes, and neuromuscular connections of arthropods, causing paralysis and death of parasites.
Method of application and dosage
The drug is used in a group method.
Doses of the drug for different species of animals are listed in the table.
1 kilogram (kg) is equal to 2.20 pounds (lbs).1 kg = 2.20 lb
|Animal species||Dose, g / 10 kg of body weight||Application|
|Pigs||2||During the period of rearing and fattening. The calculated dose is mixed with a 7-day norm of compound feed, the received LKS is fed for 7 days.|
|Dogs, cats||The calculated dose is divided into 3 parts and fed with minced meat for 3 days. The drug is used individually in the same doses.|
|Rabbits||one||The calculated dose is mixed with a 3-day norm of compound feed and fed for 3 days. In the presence of ectoparasites, the treatment is repeated in a week. At the same time desaccharification of premises with the allowed insecticides is carried out.|
|Fish of the carp family||1,2||The dose calculated for a specific rate is divided into 2 parts and applied for 2 days, preparing on the day of use of LKS by wet pressing: compound feed – 5 kg, Brovermectin granules – 6 g (for each quintal of fish).|
When preparing LKS, it is important to thoroughly mix the drug with food. To do this, the components must be connected gradually.
After the last use of the drug, the slaughter of pigs, rabbits, and poultry for meat is allowed after 15 days. People can eat eggs in 7 days.
Treatment and prevention of animals with endo- and ectoparasites:
- mature and larval forms of nematodes Ascaridae, Metastrongylidae, Oligacanthorhynchidae, Ollulanidae, Strongyloididae, Trichonematidae, Trichuridae;
- mites Demodex phylloides, Sarcoptes parvula, S. suis;
- lice Haematopinus suis;
poultry (chickens, turkeys, geese, ducks) :
- nematodes Ascaridae, Amidostomatidae, Ascaridae, Capillariidae, Dioctophymidae, Heterakidae, Syngamidae, Tetrameridae;
- mites Argas persicus, Dermanyssus chickens, Epidermoptes bilobed, Kremidocoptes chickens, K. pneumoniae, К. of the battery, Syringophilus bipectinatus;
- downy mildew, feathers, fleas Menopon gallinae, Menacanthus stramineus, Goniodes hologaster, Lipeurus caponis, Echilnophaga gallinacean, Ceratophyllus gallina;
- nematodes Oxyuridae, Strongyloidae, Trichoslrongylidae;
- mites Psoroptes tunnel Cheyletiella parasitovorax, Listophorus hump;
- fleas Spilopsyllus cuniculi (carriers of myxomatosis);
dogs, cats :
- Nematodes: Toxocara canis, Toxocara mystax, Tоxascaris leonina, Ancylostoma саninum, Ancylostoma tubacforma, Capillariosis canum, Dirofilaria immitis, Dirofilaria repens, Thelazia callipaeda, Thelazia rhodesi, Thelazia gulosa, Thelazia skrjabini, Trichuris vulpis;
- Ticks: Cheyletiella jasguri, Demodex canis, Notoedres cati, Otodectes cynotis, Sarcoptes canis
- Skin parasites: Ctenocephalides canis, Linognathus setotus, Trichodectis canis;
fish of the carp family :
- monogenetic suckers Dactylogyridae;
- parasitic crustaceans Lernaea surrinacea, Argulus foliaceus.
Do not prescribe to dogs of small breeds and puppies under 6 months.
In a dry, dark place at a temperature of -10 to +25 ° C.