Brovanol Plus Dewormer antiparasitic (praziquantel, ivermectin, levamisole), 20 tablets
Tablets for oral use for Dogs
1 g of the drug (1 tablet) contains:
praziquantel – 50 mg
ivermectin – 2 mg
levamisole hydrochloride – 38 mg
Tablets of white or light gray color, round cylindrical shape, flat, with a faint specific odor.
Antiparasitic drug with a broad spectrum of action.
Praziquantel inhibits muscle innervation and disrupts the membrane-permeable functions of cestode and trematode cells, leading to their death.
Ivermectin enhances in nematodes and arthropods (mites, insects) the connection of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) with special receptors on the nerve endings of the parasite, blocking the innervation of the parasite and causing its paralysis and death.
Levamisole is an effective immunomodulator and, with subsequent vaccination, promotes the formation of high-level post-vaccination immunity.
The drug has no sensitizing, embryotoxic and teratogenic effects.
Method of application and dosage
Before use, the tablets are crushed, mixed with a third of the feed and given in the morning.
The therapeutic dose is 1 tablet per 10 kg of body weight. For animals under 1.5 years of age, the calculated dose is divided into 2 parts and given at daily intervals. In the presence of demodicosis, the drug is used again in 10-12 days, simultaneously with drugs for symptomatic therapy.
If the animals do not have skin parasites, then the drug Brovanol D should be used for prophylactic deworming .
*Kilograms to Pounds conversion table
|Kilograms (kg)||Pounds (lb)||Pounds+Ounces
|0.1 kg||0.220 lb||0 lb 3.527 oz|
|1 kg||2.205 lb||2 lb 3.274 oz|
|5 kg||11.023 lb||11 lb 0.370 oz|
|10 kg||22.046 lb||22 lb 0.740 oz|
Use only as directed by a veterinarian. Do not exceed the recommended doses.
Treatment and prevention of dogs with lesions:
– fleas Ctenocephalides spp., Pulex irritans, hair follicles Trichodectes canis;
– Linognathus setosus lice;
– ticks: sarcoptid Notoedres cati; psoroptidous Otodectes cynotis; demodecidosis Demodex canis; Ixodes Ixodes spp., Dermacentor spp., Rhipicephalus spp.
– nematodes that cause: toxocariasis (Toxocara canis, T. cati), toxocariasis (Toxascaris leonina), hookworm (Ancylostonia caninum), uncinariosis (Uncinaria stenocephala), trichurosis (Trichuris vulisis imifisiro, D nutria, T. nutria) , D. renens);
– cestodes that cause: dipilidiosis (Dipylidium caninum), teniosis (Taenia hydatigena, T. Multiceps), echinococcosis (Echinococcus granulosus, E. multilocularis), diphyllobotriasis (Diphyllobothrium latum, D. minus), mesoceto , M. corli, M. Petrovi);
– trematodes that cause: opisthorchiasis (Opisthorchis tenuicolis, O. viverrini, O. sinensis), paragonimosis (Paragonimus westermani).
Do not prescribe to dogs of the breed Collie, Sheltie, Bobtail and puppies under 6 months.
In a dry, dark place at a temperature of +1 to +25 ° C.