Mebendazole 100 mg/g powder, 80 g
1 g of the drug contains:
Mebendazole – 100 mg.
Description: flavorless white powder.
Composition: the preparation contains the active ingredient mebendazole.
Pharmacological action: Mebendazole 10% is an antiparasitic drug that affects the energy metabolism of parasites. The active ingredient mebendazole inhibits the synthesis of fumarate reductase, which affects the Krebs cycle and slows down the synthesis of glycogen. These changes lead to the death of the parasite due to exhaustion. Effective against adult and larval forms of gastrointestinal and pulmonary nematodes.
- cattle, sheep – nematodes of the digestive tract and lungs: Haemonchus spp., Nematodirus spp., Trichocephalus spp., Strongyloides spp., Protostrongyloides spp., Oesophagostomum spp., Bunostomum spp., Chaelletia spp.;
- horses – nematodes of the digestive tract and lungs: Parascaris eguorum, Strongylus eguinus, Strongylus vulgaris, Triodontophorus spp .;
- pigs – nematodes of the digestive tract and lungs: Ascaris suum, Oesohagostomum spp., Trichocephalus spp., Strongyloides spp., Metastrongilus spp.;
- carnivores – nematodes of the digestive tract and lungs: Toxocara spp., Toxascaris spp., Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria Ctenocephala, Trichuris spp.;
- bird – ascariasis: Ascaridia galli; syngamosis: Syngamus trachea.
Method of administration and dosage: the drug is used with a small amount of feed once, in the morning.
Therapeutic dose of mebendazole for group deworming:
|Horses||6-8 g per 100 kg of mass|
|Sheeps||1 g per 10 kg of mass|
|Dogs||6-8 g per 10 kg of mass|
|Chickens with syngamosis||1 g per 1 kg of mass|
|KRS||8-10 g per 100 kg of mass|
|Pigs||2 g per 10 kg mass|
|Phases, chickens||1 g per 1 kg of mass|
|Chickens with ascariasis||0.4 g per 1 kg of mass|
Cautions: it is not recommended to use the drug in cows in the first 45 days of pregnancy. Slaughter of animals for meat is allowed after 14 days, and milk can be used as food for people 6 days after the drug is administered to animals. Meat and milk received by the specified date are disposed of or fed to unproductive animals, depending on the conclusion of a veterinary doctor.
Release form: packages of aluminum foil, polyethylene, 10-500 g each.
Storage: dry dark place at a temperature of from 10 ° C to 25 ° C .
Shelf life: 2 years.