Salmon Oil for Dogs, 500 ml
Useful food supplement in the form of salmon oil for dogs. An ideal source of Omega-3 fatty acids, which include EPA and DHA, which have a good effect on many metabolic processes in the animal’s body.
- Allows you to balance your pet’s diet and promote a more nutritious diet to maintain a healthy appearance and fitness
- Rich in essential acids for dogs: EPA acid has a natural anti-inflammatory effect, and DHA acid is involved in creating structures of the brain and fiber
- Helps balance the ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which leads to a significant reduction in blood cholesterol, as well as improving heart function
- Helps treat problems such as brittleness and hair loss, dullness, dandruff, dry skin, itching, baldness, eczema, pigmentation problems. With regular use makes the animal’s fur healthy and shiny
- Affects mineral metabolism in the body, especially calcium and magnesium. Favorably affects the condition of the joints
- Strengthens the immune system, reduces the likelihood of allergic reactions
- Can be used to solve reproductive problems in males and females
- Provides normal development of mental abilities in young animals
- 100% natural product, contains natural antioxidants.
Analytical composition: protein 0%, fats 99%, fiber 0%, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 8.9%, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 11.14%, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 0.1%.
- Give at the rate of 4 ml of oil for every 12 kg of animal weight. For weight from 1 to 10 kg the norm is 2 ml
- One press of the dispenser is approximately 2 ml of oil
- Young animals are advised to start with the minimum dose, gradually increasing it to the recommended
- Contraindications: individual intolerance, allergic reactions to salmon fats
- Store in a dark, dry and cool place. Protect from direct sunlight.