Superium Anthelmintic Dewormer tablet Superium Total for dogs 8-16 kg (18-35lbs), 1 tablet (1 month supply)
SUPERIUM Total is an innovative total spectrum anthelmintic tablet for dogs. SUPERIUM Total destroys all types of helminths and their vectors.
One tablet replaces two drugs (a tablet for worms, and drops for fleas).
Composition (100 mg): lufenuron 10 mg, niterpyram – 3 mg, moxidectin – 0.3 mg, praziquantel – 5 mg.
Excipients: artificial flavor RS-0125, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal silicic anhydride, magnesium stearate.
– Prevention and treatment of adult dogs and puppies in case of damage by helminths of all kinds, fleas, lice, hair-eaters, skin-eaters.
– Prevention of flea allergic dermatitis.
– Prevention of dirofilariasis (damage by heartworms).
Method of application and dosage
SUPERIUM Total is taken orally, if the animal does not eat on its own, the tablet can be given with food or directly into the oral cavity. Take the tablet whole, do not divide.
The effect of the tablet appears after 24 hours. With the help of sorbents in the composition of the tablet, it quickly removes parasite toxins from the body.
If the animal vomits within 1 hour after application, it should be re-introduced at the same dose.
Protection of animals from ectoparasites lasts for 30 days.
In case of helminthiases with a strong degree of damage, it is recommended to repeat the treatment after 10-14 days. For preventive purposes, the drug is used once every 3 months.
For the prevention of dirofilariasis, it is necessary to use the drug monthly (at least 6 months), starting a month before the season of insect activity.
In rare cases, the drug can cause neurological phenomena such as muscle tremors, convulsions, depression, vomiting, dysfunction of the alimentary canal, in animals sensitive to the active substance.
– Do not use in puppies weighing less than 0.5 kg and under 6 weeks of age.
– Do not use in malnourished and sick animals with infectious diseases.
– Do not administer to animals with known increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
– Do not use in females during pregnancy and lactation. The possibility of application in this case is determined by the veterinarian.
Not effective against the adult stage of dirofilariasis.
The drug is well tolerated by dogs with a mutation in the ABCB1 gene. In sensitive breeds such as collies and spoiled breeds, the recommended dosage should not be strictly observed and treatment should be carried out under the supervision of a veterinarian.
When working with the drug, follow the basic hygiene and safety rules adopted when working with veterinary drugs.
Rounded tablets from white to light gray.
Tablets 1 pc. in a blister, the blister is packed in a cardboard box.
Store in the original packaging in a dry, dark place out of the reach of children and animals at temperatures from 0 ºС to 30 ºС.
Shelf life: 3 years.