Anti-stress Zylkene Capsules 75mg
Pets can get stressed when they face certain situations or something in their environment changes. Many different things can contribute to your pet feeling anxious, including going into kennels or a cattery, moving house, visits to the vet and new additions to the family. You can use Zylkene to help your cat or small dog cope with unexpected or unusual situations that cause anxiety. Zylkene capsules help your pet to cope with stress more easily, using only natural active ingredients.
Zylkene contains a substance derived from milk that is also created in the gut of newborn puppies when they digest their mother’s milk. This ingredient has a relaxing, calming effect on your dog, without the risk of addiction or side -effects. The water-soluble powder can be fed to your dog in capsule form, or the capsule can be broken open so that the powder can be sprinkled onto your dog’s food, or dissolved in a drink. The 450mg dose is ideal for large dogs weighing over 30kg, to increase wellbeing at times of stress.
Zylkene Capsules 75mg for Small Dogs or Cats less than 10kg:
- Food supplement for small dogs or cats weighing less than 10kg
- Gives your pet a sense of calm and reduces anxiety in stressful situations
- Natural effects: active ingredient derived from milk, with no side-effects and non-addictive
- Ideal for use in situations that are unfamiliar for your cat or dog: promotes a sense of wellbeing and relaxation when your pet faces a situation that is unusual or unexpected, such as travel, moving house or other changes of environment
- Easy dosage: water soluble powder in capsule form, can be fed as a capsule, like a treat or the powder can be mixed in with food or water
- No preservatives
- Reliable production: Manufacturer with 80 years of experience in developing innovative remedies for pets
Please note: This product is sourced in France. It may not include dosage advice in English. Please click on the “Feeding Guide” tab above for detailed dosage information. To download or print these instructions please click on the “Further Information” tab.