POWDER fenbendazole (PANACUR)
1 g of the drug contains:
fenbendazole – 50 mg
White or light gray powder, microgranular, odorless.
Fenbendazole belongs to the group of benzimidazoles. Destroys the microtubules of digestive cells and causes a neurotoxic effect in helminths. It has a detrimental effect on the larvae of various stages and disrupts the integrity of the shells of helminth eggs, after which they are unable to develop further.
Treatment of cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, horses, carnivores and fur animals, chickens, geese with mature and immature forms of nematodes, some types of cestodes and trematodes.
Do not use simultaneously with antifasciological drugs, as well as for 7 days after treatment of animals with bromsalanes.
In a dry, dark place at a temperature up to +25 ° C.
The drug is used for deworming of the following species of domestic animals:
– pigs with nematodes of the gastrointestinal tract (mature and larvae of the 4th stage) Ascaris suum; Oesophagostomum edentatum, Strongyloides ransomi (mature); Trichuris suis; pulmonary helminthiasis – Metastrongylus spp.
– horses with nematodes of the gastrointestinal tract Parascaris equorum, Oxyuris equi, Strongylidae gen.
– carnivorous (dogs, foxes, foxes) in nematodes of the gastrointestinal tract Ancylostoma caninum, Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leoninae, Uncinaria stenocephala.
– rabbits at Passalurus ambiguous.
– birds (chickens, turkeys, pigeons, parrots, quails, pheasants): Ascaridia galli, Capillaria anseris, Heterakis gallinarum, H. isoloche, Telrameres fissispina.
– waterfowl (geese, ducks): Amidostomum anseris, Syngamus trachea, Tetrameres fissispina.
– ascariasis, trichocephaly, esophagostomosis, metastrongylosis, strongyloidiasis, hyostrongylosis –
1.5 g per 10 kg of body weight for two consecutive days;
– ollulanosis, physocephalus 3.0 g per 10 kg of body weight twice a day;
Piglets from 1-4 months:
– for prophylactic purposes 0.4-0.5 g per 10 kg of body weight once a week;
– parascarosis, oxyurosis, strongylatosis, strongyloidiasis 1.5-2.0 g per 10 kg of body weight once;
Foals from 1-6 months:
– mixed invasion – 1.0 g per 10 kg of body weight for two consecutive days;
Carnivorous and fur animals:
– hookworm, strongyloidiasis, toxocariasis, toxocariasis, uncinariosis 8.0-10.0 g per 10 kg of body weight for three consecutive days;
– Pasalurosis, protostrongylosis, trichostrongylosis, trichocephaly 5.0 g per 10 kg of body weight once;
– ascariasis, heterakidosis, capillary 1.5 g per 10 kg of body weight for two consecutive days;
– syngamose 2.0 g per 10 kg of body weight for two consecutive days;
– amidostomosis, tetramerosis, gangulegerakidosis 2.0-2.5 g per 10 kg of body weight;
– hymenolepidosis, notocotylidosis 7.5-8.0 g per 10 kg of body weight for two consecutive days;
– ascariasis, capillary 1.0 g per head three days in a row.
Do not prescribe to sows two weeks before farrowing.